What's the occasion?
What's your budget?
Davao City is an exceedingly urbanized city in the island of Mindanao, Philippines. Davao is the biggest city in the Philippines as far as land region, and the most crowded city in the nation outside Metro Manila. The city is likewise the third-most-crowded city in the Philippines and the most crowded in Mindanao. Davao is geologically arranged in the territory of Davao del Sur and gathered under the region by the Philippine Statistics Authority. However, the city is represented and controlled politically free from it.
The Culture of Davao
In Davao, the contemporary feel of the city goes hand in hand with the conventional. This is because Davao was rich with the history of vagrant pilgrims from everywhere throughout the nation, that once existed peacefully together with various ethnic clans. The culture from these two rich ethnicities still prevail in the city of Davao, but with generally much more progress throughout. Davao is home to the superb Philippine Eagle, the nation's national feathered creature and at the same time -biggest hawk on the planet.
Davao's rare flora and untouched nature - a great place for flowers
Davao's geography stuns as well with an assortment of pleasant scenes. Organic product ranches and orchid ranches, mantle spring of gushing lava bolstered slopes and valleys. Virgin woodlands support rare flora and fauna; a place where natural life is untouched in Davao. The coral islands and beaches of Davao are also impeccably clean, so take note if you’d ever want to visit! What's more, the nation's most noteworthy pinnacle, Mt. Apo, radiantly rules over as the leading scenery in Davao and is a major tourist attraction year after year. Davao is an exciting vacation spot and is perfect for the brave and bold traveller waiting to explore all of Davao’s hidden secrets.
The Orchids of Davao
The city of Davao puts a lot of emphasis on their flowers; making the orchid their national flower. Otherwise called the "Ruler of Philippine Flowers" and additionally one of the nation's most prided treasures, the orchids hold an important place in Davao culture! Here are some reasons the orchids are known as Davao’s national bloom, through the symbolic meanings behind their colors :-
- Blue Orchids - Symbolize an uncommon event, something that should be cherished and preserved for its rarity.
- Red Orchids - The meaning of desire and passion in Davao, but it can also hold a deeper meaning to bravery and persevering through hard times. Note, the red orchids are perfect for a graduation ceremony too!
- Pink Orchids - The symbolic meaning behind grace and modern elegance in the culture of Davao. It can also reflect a strong nature in femininity.
- Yellow Orchids - Know a friend in need who could use a little pick-me-up? A close buddy who’s leaving overseas for a long time? The yellow orchids are used throughout Davao because they symbolise the beautiful gift of friendship.
- White Orchids - These are classics around Davao, and can be used to convey messages of innocence or humility. White orchids are also a good way to show your condolences around Davao -particularly at funerals and wakes.